• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

That debate went well for Trump if he can get his hardcore constituency to all vote twice. His only winning strategy was exciting his "silent majority" and keeping the Democrats at home. That doesn't work very well when he discourages his own base and inflames the Democratic base.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

No way. He said the blacks and Hispanics like 10 times. That has to work. He also mentioned WV, Ohio, AND PA.

No way he won. Nobody can even name a single policy point he posited (other than taxes, which is the only one I've spotted).

I think his two weakest moments were that nonsense about the old post office, which was flat out bizarre, and he did a terrible job discussing Syria. Other than that, pretty solid performance. Certainly the best I've seen him do.

Come on man, he very clearly laid the foundation for that point in the last debate. I'm ashamed at your unpreparededness.

Hillary wins on points but missed a change to KO him.

She didn't do as well as Donaldson did scoring from second in the bottom of the 10th on a fielder's choice.

The debate was less than 20 minutes from Ferguson and there was no mention of policing.

Come on man, he very clearly laid the foundation for that point in the last debate. I'm ashamed at your unpreparededness.

I know cookout said that but I didn't watch it so no idea what he was going on about. Just seemed weird. Even after cookout explained it. Also, Drudge poll has Trump winning with almost 90%. Landslide Trump victory incoming!

No way he won. Nobody can even name a single policy point he posited (other than taxes, which is the only one I've spotted).

Doesn't matter. He didn't take out his dick and grab Hillary's puss, so he won. Even though he snorted and stalked her around the stage. He didn't masturbate or throw his feces around. So he won.

I know cookout said that but I didn't watch it so no idea what he was going on about. Just seemed weird. Even after cookout explained it. Also, Drudge poll has Trump winning with almost 90%. Landslide Trump victory incoming!

I am really stunned, Hillary must have done well to not get 100% on Drudge.

So seems the consensus is that trump stopped the mass exodus from his campaign but didn't do anything to draw anyone new in, bad news for his large margins right now.

Sounds about right. Trump stopped the bleeding, but didn't win any new converts. The Bubba rape brigade didn't rattle Hillary, but she did lose her cool much more this time. Had a tough time hiding her temper and annoyance and lectured a little too much. Had a big lead coming in and didn't lose much if anything. Trump already played the Bubba card, so don't know what he has left for the final debate. Trump's definitely getting cracked once or twice again pre-debate.

The debate was less than 20 minutes from Ferguson and there was no mention of policing.

From Hillary (afraid of alienating white or black voters probably). Trump had no problem talking about our inner cities, which are a disaster.

Doesn't matter. He didn't take out his dick and grab Hillary's puss, so he won. Even though he snorted and stalked her around the stage. He didn't masturbate or throw his feces around. So he won.

Please don't resort to rj levels of crudeness.

From Hillary (afraid of alienating white or black voters probably). Trump had no problem talking about our inner cities, which are a disaster.

Ferguson is a suburb.

Anybody heard of Ali Vitali? Just surpassed Krystal Ball for me (though not as smart). Never been an S.E. Cupp man, myself.

The Onion does it again.
http://www.theonion.com/graphic/paul-ryan-sitting-among-undecided-voters-town-hall-54139

[h=1]Paul Ryan Sitting Among Undecided Voters At Town Hall Debate[/h]
1600.jpg

I explained it to you immediately after it happened. Re-read, please.

Anybody heard of Ali Vitali? Just surpassed Krystal Ball for me (though not as smart). Never been an S.E. Cupp man, myself.

Cute. Not near S.E. Cupp level though.

So dishonest. I'm wanting to call you a traitor, but I'm all love. Love trumps hate.

Back