• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

It's not going to really matter Bob2, you will get to claim MSM bias immediately tomorrow. The narrative is already being painted how he didn't address the tape well, he threatened jail, and loomed over her. It's trump vs the world and the worlds winning handedly.

Hillary wins on points but missed a change to KO him.

Doubt Hillary has any interest in KO'ing Trump. It's pretty much the only way she could lose at this point.

I think his two weakest moments were that nonsense about the old post office, which was flat out bizarre, and he did a terrible job discussing Syria. Other than that, pretty solid performance. Certainly the best I've seen him do.

Which is to say the only time you've seen him do.

Let's say I agree with you- it does nothing to change what I said and the dislike can still be quite deep. To those who are no fans of the Clintons, Trump did quite well tonight. Hillary had a chance to take him out and fumbled the ball. I'm amazed Trump turned in a performance like that with little to no prep. Hillary got rattled early and it showed. He threw her off her game at the start- maybe it was the lack of a handshake.

No way. He didn't put forward a single policy position. Only attacks, although he's quite good at those.

It's not going to really matter Bob2, you will get to claim MSM bias immediately tomorrow. The narrative is already being painted how he didn't address the tape well, he threatened jail, and loomed over her. It's trump vs the world and the worlds winning handedly.

That is not at all what I'm hearing but it wouldn't surprise me if that's the narrative the lamestream media is trying to push. But from Trump supporters, they're feeling reinvigorated and pumped. Hillary was off her game and Trump won.

True Americans don't challenge the refs. Just ask BKF.

This is one instance where bkf would agree about the refs being biased. As he said, the establishment is in a panic and throwing everything they've got at Trump. They no longer care about their credibility. But even with it being 3 on 1, Trump emerged the victor.

Yeah I can see that too because that's what the MSM is also saying that he will calm and win back his base and supporters but that doesn't move the needle with closing the large margins. Except that silent majority right.

This is one instance where bkf would agree about the refs being biased. As he said, the establishment is in a panic and throwing everything they've got at Trump. They no longer care about their credibility. But even with it being 3 on 1, Trump emerged the victor.

Seriously, did you actually watch this one?

Idk, man, Cooper kind of looks like a young Admiral Piett and the lady moderator kinda looks like a Mon Mothma with more hair. At this point I don't know what to think.

In the news conference before the debate, a reporter asked if Trump still groped women. Paula Jones replied, "Why don't you ask Bill Clinton that."

Back