• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton

Really can’t believe how much rationalization and equivocating is going on response to these events. I don’t remember George Bush talking about how the Anthrax attack on Tom Daschiel would affect the election results. Or how it was the media’s fault..and George Bush was an asshole.

Trump has yet to call Obama or Clinton to see how they are doing. Trump even said he decided calling them. You can't get any lower class and chickenshit than that.

Trump has yet to call Obama or Clinton to see how they are doing. Trump even said he decided calling them. You can't get any lower class and chickenshit than that.

Why would Obama or Clinton want to talk with Trump?

They probably don't. But the President should reach out in this situation.

This did confirm to me that Republicans are just waiting for Jimmy Carter to do. He didn't even make their top 12 targets.

Just for the fear threat, am in NYC for weekend and went to Springsteen on Broadway last night. Who walked into the show but Bill and Hillary Clinton to see the show. They certainly did not seem concerned or scared and seemed to really appreciate the 5 minute standing ovation from the audience. So I think we need not be concerned with intimidation.

Trump said in a short Q&A session before boarding marine one that “his advisers suggested he call them but he would ‘pass’”.

If you really cared about the country instead of yourself (talking about Trump) you would be doing everything in your power to heal the divide in the county right now. We’re all fucking Americans for christ’s sake.

Instead we have another MAGA rally tonight where he will wink and nod and downplay the severity of what this asshole tried to do this week in assassinating 10+ political opponents in the United States of America.

Trump said in a short Q&A session before boarding marine one that “his advisers suggested he call them but he would ‘pass’”.

If you really cared about the country instead of yourself (talking about Trump) you would be doing everything in your power to heal the divide in the county right now. We’re all fucking Americans for christ’s sake.

Instead we have another MAGA rally tonight where he will wink and nod and downplay the severity of what this asshole tried to do this week in assassinating 10+ political opponents in the United States of America.

Let’s be real. If Trump supported this bomber, his supporters would cheer and whatbout22 would go into spin mode.

They’re chanting CNN Sucks at his rally in a Charlotte. Lessons learned.

Just for the fear threat, am in NYC for weekend and went to Springsteen on Broadway last night. Who walked into the show but Bill and Hillary Clinton to see the show. They certainly did not seem concerned or scared and seemed to really appreciate the 5 minute standing ovation from the audience. So I think we need not be concerned with intimidation.

Let’s be real. If Trump supported this bomber, his supporters would cheer and whatbout22 would go into spin mode.

Yep.

I thought if you supposed stuff like that on the internet the Secret Service would come question you.

Yeah. They really shouldn’t have revealed the super-secret police technique of ....*checks notes* ... fingerprinting.

These people aren't bright. That's why they send bombs. Shouldn't make it easier on them to get away with it in the future.

The Suspected Pipe Bomber Was Reported For Tweeting Threats At A Journalist But Twitter Said He Didn't Violate Its Rules

sub-buzz-16355-1540582285-10.png

Back