• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton

Let’s be real. If Trump supported this bomber, his supporters would cheer and whatbout22 would go into spin mode.

Every time Ph posts really inflammatory shit about pubs I really want to call him out for overreacting, but then the pubs tend to prove him right. Just look at how so many of them seem to upset that the bombs didn’t work rather than grateful about it.

“Well of course she got raped, she was asking for it by wearing that outfit!”

Additionally it’s everyone’s job to stand up and say enough is enough. From the President all the way down to us message board warriors. If your team is creating a hostile environment that may lead to someone getting hurt, it’s your responsibility to have the balls to call them out.

Hell I have fucking devoted the better part of two years to calling out my former party’s bullshit.

If independents or democrats (who I support today) were doing all of the same things that the Trumpist wing of the country is doing today, you better believe I will call them on their bullshit too. I’ve actually called out violence by antifa and other left wing groups on here repeatedly.

Fucking stop passing the buck and look in the mirror people. You are the ones enabling this hatred and division by supporting a wannabe strongman and caring more about winning than what’s best for the country.

What happened to the party that constabtly screamed personal responsibility in your face?

What has the GOP actually believed in the past 40 years, and what was merely empty rhetoric to win elections?

Every time Ph posts really inflammatory shit about pubs I really want to call him out for overreacting, but then the pubs tend to prove him right. Just look at how so many of them seem to upset that the bombs didn’t work rather than grateful about it.

I literally posted on this thread that I was greatful the bombs didn’t go off, so I hope your not referring to me.

Just for the fear threat, am in NYC for weekend and went to Springsteen on Broadway last night. Who walked into the show but Bill and Hillary Clinton to see the show. They certainly did not seem concerned or scared and seemed to really appreciate the 5 minute standing ovation from the audience. So I think we need not be concerned with intimidation.

This is spot on.

Wake Forest on his van multiple times. What's that thing about no such thing as bad publicity?

When did trump accuse somebody of treason like Brennan? Or gang rape like Kavanaugh?
When did trump shoot somebody like with scalise
Weather underground. Fool.
We ask for bombers to go to jail, they launch presidential campaigns from their bombers living rooms. Fools.
Think about it: the right is REACTIONARY. They REACT to things. They learned everything they do FROM YOU! Republicans have as a core principle that nothing should ever be done for the first time. YOU sewed the wind and Trump is the whirlwind that you will reap.

Last edited:
I cannot wrap my head around the thought of people thinking that Trump is well-informed about anything.

How many times do you need to be lied to? Voter fraud commission and the proof that already existed? Birtherism and the proof that already existed? Releasing his tax returns and the false concern that an audit would effect that?

Take two steps back. Realize you've been had.

Fucking idiots.

I cannot wrap my head around the thought of people thinking that Trump is well-informed about anything.

How many times do you need to be lied to? Voter fraud commission and the proof that already existed? Birtherism and the proof that already existed? Releasing his tax returns and the false concern that an audit would effect that?

Take two steps back. Realize you've been had.

Fucking idiots.

Sometimes the toughest part about being conned is admitting you were conned.

Back