• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Selection Sunday Thread

Cal-UNLV played this year already too.

Oregon at 12, UNC at an 8, a lot of the lower teams (Iona at a 15???). Pitt at an 8 is bad imo too.

Great jobs getting the right teams, horrible job seeding them.

This.

I don't see how UNC could be higher than a 7. They had 2 RPI Top 50 wins. And let's face facts, the ACC was not good this year.

I actually think that works to be a pretty good draw for them. I don't think Villanova is that good this year and Kansas is beatable. UNC will also badly want to beat them after last year

someone may have already said this but------ Wake cost Miami a #1 seed lol

Here are the highest rated snubs on KenPom:
Code:
27	Virginia
38	Denver
41	Baylor
47	Kentucky
48	Stanford
55	Maryland
56	Southern Miss
60	Stony Brook

I know it's crazy but I legitimately wonder if Wellman had a hand in making sure Oregon got f'd.

Ron Jr. doing a horrible job explaining this. Cal vs UNLV in San Jose is absolutely comical.

Bobinski actually sounds pretty reasonable here.

struggling to win on the road. take note wellman

Actually thought the Xavier AD did OK. That's always the worst part of that gig.

I wonder what imbeciles put this field together. Those guys must not know anything about basketball.

@SportsCenter
Kudos to our Bracketologist @ESPNLunardi - who went 68-for-68 with his selections, getting all the No. 1 & No. 2 seeds correct. Well done!

Lol.

Back