• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sen. Richard Burr is Scum (Wake related)

Just curious... if Burr were to resign, would Cooper appoint someone?

Going to be interesting to see the doubling time on this one.

They should all be prosecuted in violation of the stock act. This shouldn’t be a partisan issue whatsoever. Burr was one of three to vote against the 2012 act btw lol.

Hopefully on Monday. Tempted to make the 10 minute drive to his house, feed and bring the dog, and let her go to town.

Because he is human shit.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Make it happen.

No way Moscow is gonna let a senator resign to have a replacement named by a D governor

Damn. The PTB at Fox must really be starting to worry about a public backlash to the GOP appearing to be callous and benefiting from all this. Pols like Burr will become their fall guys.

We’re being punked, right? This I some Truman Show ish.

Burr's office has released an "explanation" of what happened. They call the NPR report a "tabloid-style hit piece" and "journalistic malpractice", say that the organization he spoke to isn't secret or barred to the public, and that he and Trump were making public warnings as early as February 25 & 26 about the coronavirus. However, some other news sites, like ProPublica, are also reporting this evening that Burr sold between $628,000 to $1.7 million of his stocks in mid-February, which was the most he'd sold in 14 months. When NPR asked Burr's press secretary Caitlin Carroll for an explanation, she replied "LOL."

Y’all can thank my dude Gillibrand for this being illegal, just FYI!

And Loeffler will be reelected in the fall.

Kemp appointed Loeffler in December. If I remember correctly, there was some drama because Trump wanted him to appoint Doug Collins. I wonder what Kemp got out of this given Loeffler's husband's position.

Kemp appointed Loeffler in December. If I remember correctly, there was some drama because Trump wanted him to appoint Doug Collins. I wonder what Kemp got out of this given Loeffler's husband's position.

Surely you wouldn’t accuse former Georgia Secretary of State and overseer of elections Brian Kemp or doing something underhanded.

Angus: but but Governor Abrams!

Going to be interesting to see the doubling time on this one.

Damn.

Back