• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sen. Richard Burr is Scum (Wake related)

Her third-party advisors just happened to make several stock transactions the same day as the Senate briefing. Almost all were sales except buying stock in Citrix.

Yeah, OK.

Feinstein is getting mentioned too. She sold some stock on February 17.

As far as I can see, it's not fair to include Feinstein and Johnson. They bought weeks after the closed door briefing. Loeffler sold stocks that same day and bought stock in a teleconferencing company. Burr and Inhofe sold stock the next business day.

Last edited:
They should all be in prison. Feinstein too. She sold “some stock” worth millions, in February, before the coronavirus was even on our radar as a threat. Burr is a piece of shit and will resign and hopefully be prosecuted. Loefflers conduct was both the most egregious and the most unnecessary based on her net worth. This is the swamp that actually needs to be drained.

Kelly Loeffler's husband is the chairman of the NY Stock Exchange. Swampy enough for you?

Loeffler claims they have third party financial analysts who make these decisions for her and she didn’t find out about the sale until three weeks later. That’ll be a fun legal defense!

Her third-party advisors just happened to make several stock transactions the same day as the Senate briefing. Almost all were sales except buying stock in Citrix.

Yeah, OK.

Feinstein is getting mentioned too. She sold some stock on February 17.

As far as I can see, it's not fair to include Feinstein and Johnson. They bought weeks after the closed door briefing. Loeffler sold stocks that same day and bought stock in a teleconferencing company. Burr and Inhofe sold stock the next business day.

The fact that Feinstein is involved will no doubt thrill right-wing media, as they will bosides this thing endlessly now. Having said that, it's a bad look and shitty thing to do, no matter what party you're in, right before a stock market crash, and it is simply going to feed the view that there are separate rules for the elites that govern us. Which is basically true.

Burr needs to be prosecuted for this. Doubt it will happen under Barr.

Shouldn’t even be a partisan issue whatsoever. Anyone who is involved needs to be prosecuted. Johnson and Feinstein’s transactions both seem to either be outside the relevant window or small potatoes (Feinstein’s husband made her transactions in question)

And Inhofe looks out of scope to since it was a private Equity transaction. Its loeffler and burr that look shady as shit.

Do you think it’s possible that Feinstein shared information with her husband? And I totally disagree it’s outside the relevant window. No one was worried about this virus (wrongfully) when her trades were made. Less egregious than Burr or Loeffler, but she should be investigated.

Do you think it’s possible that Feinstein shared information with her husband? And I totally disagree it’s outside the relevant window. No one was worried about this virus (wrongfully) when her trades were made. Less egregious than Burr or Loeffler, but she should be investigated.

I am fine with investigating anybody. I just don't think the nature of that transaction raises alot of red flags like particularly Burr and Loeffler which both stink to high heaven.

I am fine with investigating anybody. I just don't think the nature of that transaction raises alot of red flags like particularly Burr and Loeffler which both stink to high heaven.

Agreed. Absolutely possible she told her husband to make moves and I think they’re all worth investigating.

All right of these senators need to resign immediately and burr and loeffler need to be arrested. They are making money off of information that could have instead been used to save lives

Fox news current headline: "Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports".

The actual story makes clear that Feinstein sold stock in one biotech company. Completely different from Burr's dumping of his entire portfolio and Leffler's dump and then investment in a work from home tech company. The headline of course could make you think it was Feinstein and 3 Dems. Typical.

Wouldn’t you want to buy stock in a biotech company before a pandemic? Makes me think that sale wasn’t related like the person who bought Citrix stock.

Wouldn’t you want to buy stock in a biotech company before a pandemic? Makes me think that sale wasn’t related like the person who bought Citrix stock.

exactly, although the company in question (Allogene) appears to be focused on cell therapies for cancer and not anything having to do with viruses. This is based on thirty second scan of their homepage so I could be wrong.

Y’all have a lot of faith in our justice system doing anything serious about white collar crime? It’s not like they ripped off someone’s home of $50 in a B&E or anything serious like that.

It would be interesting to see how many other Members of Congress have sold.

Back