• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sen. Richard Burr is Scum (Wake related)

brasky, can you please link the gofundme page to sponsor your property crimes at the Burr house?

brasky, can you please link the gofundme page to sponsor your property crimes at the Burr house?

Burr screwed us over so much that Brasky would need to take out a loan to TP his house.

imrs.php

She's touched that fat asshole's dick and stood by him. Unfuckable, unlovable, intolerable.

Can these GOP pricks do anything good? I mean, for the better good?

Catamount? Junebug? I mean what actions are you proud they have taken for the better good?

judges motherfucker. judges.

Burr: I didn’t do it, fake news.
Tillis: good enough for me.

It's amazing what having a tough opponent in an upcoming election will do to encourage some ethics in people like Tillis. If he does get reelected, I'm sure that will rapidly vanish by January 2021.

Yeah like I said on the sports board thread, you can’t Chinese wall yourself. His defense is legally absurd

House Dems working on a bill to heavily restrict stock trading in Congress.

https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria...nning-members-congress-trading-stocks-1493851

“Members of Congress would be required to sell their stocks within six months of the bill becoming law, or refrain from trading the stocks while in office. The bill would not bar investments in diversified mutual funds or exchange-traded funds.”

I had forgotten about former R-NY Chris Collins serving time for insider trading for giving his son a tip during a frantic phone call.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/17/chris-collins-sentenced-to-26-months-for-insider-trading-tip.html

Members of congress, the president, the vice-president, and cabinent members (and their principal deputies) should be required to put their assets in a blind trust.

That wouldn't solve everything - for example in a case like Trump where the elected official owns businesses, property, etc. - but it'd be a start.

If the last few years have taught us anything - it's that "norms" don't mean shit. If we want to hold our public officials to a certain ethical standard, it's gotta be required by law.

If the last few years have taught us anything - it's that "norms" don't mean shit. If we want to hold our public officials to a certain ethical standard, it's gotta be required by law.

And the laws need to be enforced.

Back