• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sen. Richard Burr is Scum (Wake related)

Kemp appointed Loeffler in December. If I remember correctly, there was some drama because Trump wanted him to appoint Doug Collins. I wonder what Kemp got out of this given Loeffler's husband's position.

You're right, and they met with Trump to convince him she'd be appropriately sycophantic. I didn't realize that the GA Senate special election was a jungle primary in November. So I guess she may still lose to Doug Collins.

Yeah. If someone doesn't get 50% on Election Day, the top two advance to an election in January. If a D and R advance, it could be for control of the Senate.

This is all pretty swampy.

I just don’t understand how Burr and Loeffler thought they could get away with dumping a bunch of stock following classified briefings on COVID19. They knew they were going to have to report the stock sales. Is their alibi really “this was all public knowledge”?

these fuckers really were profiteering off of a mass casualty event, huh

great party, Republicans (the 4-5 of you left on here)

This tweet has one of the craziest ratios I’ve ever seen

these fuckers really were profiteering off of a mass casualty event, huh

great party, Republicans (the 4-5 of you left on here)

I'm expecting a Gillum, Abrams, or Northram zinger from the usual suspects before long.

I just don’t understand how Burr and Loeffler thought they could get away with dumping a bunch of stock following classified briefings on COVID19. They knew they were going to have to report the stock sales. Is their alibi really “this was all public knowledge”?

Well we know Burr was giving out much different knowledge to the public than he got and gave in private.

It’s a good thing our president is so concerned with rooting out corruption around the globe

I mean, what in the past few years would make them think they couldn't get away with it?

I mean, what in the past few years would make them think they couldn't get away with it?

Good point. But still you would think they would want to have some explanation beyond “Wow that was great timing. I had no idea the market was going to tank when I dumped that million in stock.”

Cooper would get to choose a Republican to replace Burr. NED, are you living in NC by chance?

Nope. In MA for the long haul although I still call Dicky Burr’s office from time to time since I technically used to be his constituent. I will almost definitely give his office a ring about this one.

Oh and fuck Burr, Loeffler and whoever else who made a shit ton of money on classified information while my 401k and other people’s entire livelihoods go into the shitter. Fuck them.

Back