• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senator Bob Menendez (NJ) charged with bribery

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
Last time ended in a hung jury. This time both he & wife are being charged with bribery. Corrupt relationship with three New Jersey men being paid with $400,000 in gold bars in exchange for “reaching out” to the Justice department for them on their banking crimes.

Fair to say he’s playing the race card, because his being a Latino has absolutely nothing to do with these allegations and he damn well knows that.

It’s crazy in the senate how many of these people are shady / unqualified / senile and yet people in their States (on both sides) keep electing them. Like does anyone in NC really think Burr or Tillis are that great? How does Cali keep electing Feinstein’s corpse? This Melendez dude has been a shit bird for years. Lindsay is a poof. Collins is a bot. The list goes on and on…

I'd warn you that maybe you should sit this one out, lest you come off as a flaming hypocrite...but I think you just don't care.

1000002235.png

Last edited:
Feel bad for his daughter. She’s talented and smart. But he’s not going to win round 2, nothwithstanding the Radical Right 5 making it much harder to prove a public corruption case.

Ugh. Go fuck yourself. Pretty much every major Dem NJ politician has called for his resignation.

I actually had no idea what his national origin is and DGAF. If he did this, he needs to be expelled from the senate.

I actually had no idea what his national origin is and DGAF. If he did this, he needs to be expelled from the senate.
If he did this he needs to be in jail for the rest of his life. Would be a good deterrent to those looking to profit off foreign governments while in high ranking governmental positions.

If he did this he needs to be in jail for the rest of his life. Would be a good deterrent to those democRATs looking to profit off foreign governments while in high ranking governmental positions.
Yup. GQP gonna GQP tho

Back