• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Serena Williams

As a pro, you have to try hard to be that bad.........

jesus. ESPN Mentioned she retired, but hasn't said a word about it since.

Hope it's not a serious health issue.

That's what I mean. Either something is seriously wrong or she is exaggerating being sick so she doesn't have to play.

WTF was Venus doing? I mean, these aren't professional acquaintances working together for purely business purposes. She had to know something was wrong and it seems like she would have intervened much earlier.

Strange. It looks intentional to me, as opposed to fatigue or illness. But why go to those lengths? Why not just say you are sick and don't even come out?

My guess would be vertigo.

It happens occasionally to me... sometimes you can fight through it, but often you don't realize how unstable you are.

There was no way it was intentional. She looked sickly in the face.

Any history of migraines? Those will put you down quick. Or could always say it was a migraine if it's actually something else.

I call BS. She was exaggerating her symptoms so she had an excuse to not play.

I call BS. She was exaggerating her symptoms so she had an excuse to not play.

I don't think she would have gone out there if she didn't want to play. She's a pretty good actress if that's the case.

And quite a stage she had too. See this is why I lost the other day, I was sick. Sorry, just not buying it. I have never seen anyone act like that with a stomach virus.

Back