• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Seriously, Fuck Asia

lol. I liked Third Stage too but had no idea there was a concept.

There may not be officially, but a friend of mine went off on a stoned rant on it one time and I was convinced.

Something about Amanda being his love on earth, but then blasting off and ending up with a doppelganger Amanda who is Hollyann. It worked. I bought it. Maybe you had to be there.

there was a lot of rocket imagery and the album cover looked like the rebels' ship from the beginning of Ep 4. I dug it. but it's not top 10 of any ranking other than "albums by boston" in which case it's top 3

Oh yeah, it wouldn't be anywhere close in my top 10 of anything other than what you just said. I might have it 2nd, and maybe first in my heart if I'm really high and tapping into the plot.

Somebody really loves Boston.

Not really. I like Boston. I have a few of their songs on my phone. My point is that their music is different from much of the music of their time. Most of 20th century popular music, particularly in the rock and roll era, follows the same pattern - tonic, subdominant, dominant, tonic. Or one, four, five, one. The Big Bands music was the same. Just different instrumentation. To some extent, we can thank the 50s for what we have today. The reason the Beatles music is so interesting, particularly from Rubber Soul on, is they wrote songs outside of that template. They even wrote some modal stuff.

Musically, Boston is more interesting than most other 70s and 80s music.

Ok man I didn’t mean that literally every Boston song sounds the same.

Just like not every nickelback song sounds exactly the same.

Look, I know bees are vital to our ecosystem and all, but those little fuckers can kill me. So, I for one hope these hornets stick around for a year or so just to fuck with those little pollinating bastards a bit.

Hope you don't enjoy food that needs pollination

This guy is head over heels for that Amanda chick.

hollyann anagrams to "allyonnh"; obviously he goes from banging A MAN, DUH, to aliens

that album is EDUCATIONAL which is why it's top 2 for them

Back