• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Friendly Week: Congrats FTN and HamsterHuey!

also good lord I get homerism on a board but North Carolina is not even top 10.

Damn should have gone with my gut and put ESPN. Figured Marvel fans would win out. Glad to see I’ve still got it.

LOL that anyone who has ever taken a 10 hour flight also believes NC is the greatest state.

All the prideful states are west of the Mississippi-I chose CA, expected CO to get more.

also good lord I get homerism on a board but North Carolina is not even top 10.

This is a wild take. Not sure what it’s lacking - has good beer, the beach, the mountains, professional sports, high quality college sports, bbq, good food. It’s no Maryland (lol), but it’s definitely a top 10.

This is a wild take. Not sure what it’s lacking - has good beer, the beach, the mountains, professional sports, high quality college sports, bbq, good food. It’s no Maryland (lol), but it’s definitely a top 10.

Fine. Top 5. Regardless it shouldn't be in the conversation for the clue. No one is saying MD is top 10 and this question on the MD board would have like 3 people saying MD. Possible answers to this question are Hawaii and California.

LOL that anyone who has ever taken a 10 hour flight also believes NC is the greatest state.

My longest was 9 (Munich to Newark), was 8 the other way. Wonder what the most common 10 hour flight was-LA to Tokyo?

I'm just excited to talk shit every friday afternoon with these message board tourists from whatever POS web 1.0 rss feed boards you come from

merits of the argument unimportant

Last edited:
and this is coming from the #1SheepBitcher

The only answer I changed when looking at it a 2nd time was going from Whirlpool to GE. And it cost me (and everyone else who said Whirlpool).

Glad I got that one out of my system. Only spent five minutes though since it was a friendly.

townie don't let biff know i got those answers in a few minutes late

Figured it would just be easy to go 8 hours twice in a row

Disney question is tough because I thought of saying ABC/ESPN and just went Marvel

Erection smh - children

BEEF

while maryland empirically sucks and I don't think any of you think otherwise, a message board of wake forest people is going to say NC because that's what we all think everyone else will say.

same with flights - an 8 hour flight from JFK to Rome is a ten hour flight when you leave from Charlotte.

Figured it would just be easy to go 8 hours twice in a row

Disney question is tough because I thought of saying ABC/ESPN and just went Marvel

Erection smh - children

i posted erection thinking of a building; i can't believe anyone would stoop to making boner jokes around here

Back