• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep - Main Thread

Greatest NFL running back ?

Obviously it's Walter Payton, but you know RJ is going to say Jim Brown.

So what if this were a Sheep question:

Name a character from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory other than Charlie or Willy Wonka.

What would your answer be ? Would you google characters to come up with somebody or would you just go with Grandpa Joe, or Augustus Galoop, or Mike TV, or Veruca Salt, or the whole Oompa Loompa gang ?

I have my answers

i pm to OP?

i assume you aren't serious about submitting on behalf of seizures

I've got shitty answers already submitted this week if someone needs a teammate

I need a team if there are any still looking. I am a consistent middle of the pack performer...

Maybe you could trade him for rjkarl

His answers appear to be better.

If I had played:

A synonym for the color red RUBY
What is the smallest amount of money you would bother bending over to pick up? QUARTER - I'm old
A specific animal you would be afraid would bite you -SHARK
A United States landmark -WHITE HOUSE
Make a word from these 4 letters: ALPE - PALE
Something women find annoying a man does in the bathroom -LEAVE THE SEAT UP (#2 HER SISTER)
What makes a restaurant good besides food- SERVICE
Something a spy has in their briefcase -GUN
What can a teacher do to ruin a students day - POP QUIZ
Something a man does before a date that women don’t do - SHAVE HIS FACE
What will be the winning score of the Greenbrier Classic golf tournament this weekend? 262 (-18)
Which of these questions will have the most spread? _LANDMARK

And I'm only half-joking.

Team Lurker pulled together last minute scores a solid 3rd place...

I forget, so the team thing is top 8 teams on season points, last 3 weeks?

All,

I will be out of town on Friday with no access to a computer. I think the only option is to not have sheep this week and push all the dates back a week. I think making the deadline/reveal on Thursday will cause some people to miss the deadline. Has that been done successfully in the past or is it typically just cancelled?

Back