• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep - Main Thread

All,

I will be out of town on Friday with no access to a computer. I think the only option is to not have sheep this week and push all the dates back a week. I think making the deadline/reveal on Thursday will cause some people to miss the deadline. Has that been done successfully in the past or is it typically just cancelled?

I think pushing it back a week makes sense.

Excuse-me-Wtf-is-this-shit-WTF-Shit-Memes.jpg

WTH am I supposed to do on Friday afternoon now? Work?

Last edited:
Put him on waivers....I'm not on the other team. I never made myself available to them or anyone. I am a total Free Agent...
I feel for you RJ but they drafted you and have contractual rights to you. You're going to need to convince them to release or trade you.

I feel for you RJ but they drafted you and have contractual rights to you. You're going to need to convince them to release or trade you.

What's RJ worth these days? Conditional 3rd rounder and cash? A top prospect and a PTBNL?

RJ, I will trade or release you if you promise to post only on Sheep threads until Labor Day.

How can I be drafted if I didn't make myself available? How can I be under contract if I never saw, agreed to or signed a contract?

Sounds like kidnapping and invalid.

Put me up for a supplemental draft.

Make no mistake, I will never play for them. They are destined to be relegated to the minors or they can get someone who will give them a chance.

How can I be drafted if I didn't make myself available? How can I be under contract if I never saw, agreed to or signed a contract?

Sounds like kidnapping and invalid.

Put me up for a supplemental draft.

Make no mistake, I will never play for them. They are destined to be relegated to the minors or they can get someone who will give them a chance.
The more I read this the more I think you may have a legitimate case, RJ.

I think you should file for an arbitration. Case will probably take a year to settle but definitely worth it.

I did not play for them. I did not enter. I posted my answers AFTER it was closed. I NEVER sent them to the person running it.

I specifically said I would never play for them.

Biff is FOS.

RJ, keep playing and prove you're a serious and valuable Sheep player and, maybe, if you can find a team that wants you or a suitable replacement, we'll trade or release you.

RJ, keep playing and prove you're a serious and valuable Sheep player and, maybe, if you can find a team that wants you or a suitable replacement, we'll trade or release you.

this seems like a reasonable compromise

I did not play for them. I did not enter. I posted my answers AFTER it was closed. I NEVER sent them to the person running it.

I specifically said I would never play for them.

Biff is FOS.
Sounds like you've been showing up for practice but not game time? That doesn't seem to be working in good faith.

All Biff has to do is release and we'll see if someone wants me. If Biff and Moon were trying to play rather than being childish douchebags, they would release me. If they keep me, it shows they have no interest in competing as they will come in last by having only three players.

BTW, how is it fair to other teams to allow Moon play as two different people? I bet palma would fly to anyone here's home game of Hold 'Em if they let him play two hands at a time. He'd probably buy the pizza, beer and drugs for the game.

RJ, I signed you up for two Mafia games. Do a good job there and we'll see.

Back