• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep - Main Thread

so reregistering BROKEN SHEEPLE SCENE (we will change this name to YOU FORGOT IT IN SHEEPLE)

me
townie
kory
(FOURTH MEMBER?????? i'mma try to poach wf09)

Still need DeacinVermont (is that fella still around?) and Cav in order to reassemble the bumpies. Yes no? Otherwise we can draft free agents

In and I'm a free agent

Pros: Smarter than WFCatamount

Cons: I'm terrible at this game

Yeah, I'm happy to be on a team but admittedly not very good at the game.

In and open to our same team if peach is in. Otherwise free agent

Still need DeacinVermont (is that fella still around?) and Cav in order to reassemble the bumpies. Yes no? Otherwise we can draft free agents

I'll do my best, but I'm going to have a couple of weeks where my participation will be dubious and you'll ask if this fella is still around.

In. And a free agent. My team was kind of AWOL last year, which sucks cause Slim is kind of weirdly good at this game and sd3 ain't so bad
I feel like this was directed at me...

I submitted mediocre answers every week except one and am prepared to do the Sam this time around.

So, after that sales pitch, I'm a free agent.

Back