• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

1. Facewash brand
Neutrogena - 25
CeraVe - 8
Cetaphil - 5
Clearasil - 4
Dove - 2
Clinique, Nivea, Olay - 1

2. Applebee’s, Chili’s, or TGI Fridays?
Applebee's - 26
Chili's - 20
Fridays - 1

3. Number of live sporting events you’ll have attended this year
10 - 25
5 - 19
0, 20, 25 - 1

Chili is a pretty aggressive topping, and I'd have to be in a specific mood. It also leads to the potential for a huge mess.
Yes, but is it the Sheep answer? Chili dogs seem like a staple so I put relish even though I love relish.

Yes
Dentist
Sao Paulo (idk it's the most populated at least)

I went back and forth on dentist vs. DMV. I hate the DMV because even with an appointment, it takes forever.

Dentist is in and out 30 minutes and they complement my dental hygiene.

I really didn't know the Facebook/Insta answer, but figured we're all online to the extent we post on a message board so it's more likely we have bought something.

No
DMV (easiest pick for me, as the DMV at no point enters my mouth with pointy things)
Rio

I really didn't know the Facebook/Insta answer, but figured we're all online to the extent we post on a message board so it's more likely we have bought something.
I have definitely bought stuff from Insta ads, but didn't really think enough about the demographics of this game

At some point during the layoff of Sheep I became terrible at the game. I swear I used to be competent, and now it's just garbage every week.

Yeah, Sao Paulo was most populated, but that's kind of a trivia question. Buenos Aires was my second guess after Rio. (This was the question that made me wait a bit to submit, just in case there was an earthquake somewhere or something that made the news).

Back