• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

So question for @TownieDeac. What happens if the leading vote getter is Creep? Do you count it or void those answers?

Karma Police (considered Kid A because we have a poster with that name)
Victor Wembayana (I mean, we have a Spurs thread. I considered Brandon Miller because he was on the Spurs)
Yes

So question for @TownieDeac. What happens if the leading vote getter is Creep? Do you count it or void those answers?
you count it. i'm still salty that we all agreed that we would answer Creep in this circumstance and then i tried it and got a 1 for the Beatles.

we've all agreed on the stupid rule of 5s and that apparently you pick the first restaurant on a list, no matter how objectively shitty that restaurant is

Also typing this made me realize that I am an idiot for #12
yeah, be cool was my first thought just in general but I changed it because I copy/paste the prompts into a note to work on and I didn't make the connection with townie's post.

i guess i'm just saying that "conventions of sheep" are not definitionally uncool

we've all agreed on the stupid rule of 5s and that apparently you pick the first restaurant on a list, no matter how objectively shitty that restaurant is
I mean we don't outright say "Pick the first thing on every list next week"

It's just a meta of the game that developed silently

Back