• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Preseason Week 2: Answers due THURSDAY at 12

Autocorrect. It was supposed to say coke. But I like that better for some reason. Go get me a come out of the cooler.
I like to imagine a bunch of midwestern zoomers asking eachother to fetch some cum from the fridge while they're inside

counter-culture stuff

Disney age, Female name, and salary freaking killed my score. Do you all seriously make $100k, or do you just think the rest of us do?

I read the BBQ question as you're going to a cookout. I think even when I lived in NC (Winston-Salem), if someone said we're having a BBQ you should come I'd be 50/50 on if that beant a pig pickin or hot dog/burgers.

sad to report that I'v adopted "BBQ" as a replacement for "cookout" during my time in the Midwest

one word I just can't adopt is "pop"
I've recently adopted calling beers "a couple of pops" occasionally. Flows nice. Have never/would never call a soda a pop (or soda pop).

I read the BBQ question as you're going to a cookout. I think even when I lived in NC (Winston-Salem), if someone said we're having a BBQ you should come I'd be 50/50 on if that beant a pig pickin or hot dog/burgers.
You guys all need to get new friends, or stop hanging out with so many DAMN YANKEES. A BBQ to me always meant/means that some sort of smoked meat, 95% of the time pig, will be served. Lived my whole life in Raleigh/Winston/Charlotte.

$100k is the Sheep answer. And a lot here make that and more.
This is what stopped me from cracking the top 3. 100K is the "powers of 10" answer, but I eschewed it because I overestimated the number of teachers that post here. (Full disclosure-I do not make 100K).

This video is mildly homophobic and it probably makes me a bad person but I could watch it a hundred times in a row and cackle every time.

Back