• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Preseason Week 2: Answers due THURSDAY at 12

I filled out my answers in < 5 mins this time, preseason is where you experiment a little and see where your hunches get you and if you should be spending more time doing additional research (with actual humans, if you think fruit is a side dish at a bbq) going forward

Shirt has to be the answer. I'm hoping for a few points from shark's tooth. COME OUT FELLOW FOLKS WHO WENT SHARK TOOTH HUNTING AT BEACH WEEK

My 8yo is obsessed so we spend a lot of time hunting at the beach. We’ve even gone on a couple of kayaking trips to dredge islands in the sounds around the intercostal to look. Casperton beach outside of Venice, Fl is the best place I’ve ever been for teeth.

I think I went with a raft so that was awful

Feeling good about banana and slaw though

I went coozie because the next question was beach beverage for which I chose beer.

I hate souvenir tshirts.

I just went with the two most common A names I could think of that I encounter on a daily basis. Although I did have to toss out my wife's name since that sort of skewed it.

A names I went with common names for older people and not modern kids because the question was “women’s names.”

I probably picked wrong.

I think I looked up common names over the last 40 years and picked the top A names, which were Amanda and Anthorny.

I just went with the two most common A names I could think of that I encounter on a daily basis. Although I did have to toss out my wife's name since that sort of skewed it.
I went with my wife’s name

oh wow, totally missed this was a thursday deadline -- not sure i got my answers in in time

sorry for the late entry either way

Ashley/Adam I think, also spent like 5 seconds or less on those

Back