• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

Oof - I didn't think middle name was going to be 1 pointer. Never even thought of east, which is astounding, considering I was watching CNN coverage of Gaza when I submitted.

Season long team standings and your seeding for the playoffs:

1699034368225.png

YB single-handedly kept TI from going full TI this week.

I also think this is the first week my score hasn't counted for the team score, damn it

The only reason I went liked over respected was that it was listed first. Was not prepared to weigh the consequences of each in a sheep decision.

Your last place answers:

1. Japan
2. Harvard
3. Yes
4. Cheddar
5. New York Yankees
6. Detroit Lions
7. 5
8. No
9. Rolling Stones
10. Liked
11. Michael Collins
12. Finger
Wait how the hell did I beat you, your answers seem better than mine.

"Middle finger" really gave you the middle finger I suppose

Con
Your last place answers:

1. Japan
2. Harvard
3. Yes
4. Cheddar
5. New York Yankees
6. Detroit Lions
7. 5
8. No
9. Rolling Stones
10. Liked
11. Michael Collins
12. Finger
Congrats on the weekly YB award! You’ll receive your YBs in the mail.

I got one point each on the sports teams answers.

So close to a 5 digit total team score, but nope.

Went Michael Collins, but debated John Glenn and Sally Ride for a while. That and the cell phone question (went 2) were the ones I had a hard time deciding on (not that I think my other answers are particularly good, but I didn't debate much about them.

Is Michael Collins a household name for most people, or is this people googling? I'd have to think a bit before I remembered the name of the person who flew Apollo 11 but didn't walk on the moon.

My immediate, strong reaction was Michael Collins because he was part of the Apollo 11 mission. He wrote a fantastic book, Carrying The Fire, which I wholeheartedly recommend.

I reneged because I didn't think he was a household name. Most folks can recall Armstrong and Aldrin...and probably Glenn and Shepherd. I was surprised Sally Ride put up a goose egg!

Feels good to follow up a playoff individual championship with an individual season crown! Now lets finish what we started VIOLA! Microwave Popcorn and grab that Team Title

My immediate, strong reaction was Michael Collins because he was part of the Apollo 11 mission. He wrote a fantastic book, Carrying The Fire, which I wholeheartedly recommend.

I reneged because I didn't think he was a household name. Most folks can recall Armstrong and Aldrin...and probably Glenn and Shepherd. I was surprised Sally Ride put up a goose egg!
Collins was my other possibility once Shepard was disqualified for walking.

Sorry about the reveal being late and fast, crazy day. We will be off next week in honor of Veterans Day, and resume with the playoffs the following week. I will produce a bracket sometime before the start of the playoffs. Anyone can play in the playoffs regardless of whether you were on a team or if your team gets eliminated.

Only screwed up cell phone (put 3 instead of 2) and team that is a failure (put Lions instead of Browns).

I guess I can see Browns over Lions, but Lions was the first team that jumped into my head. They've been an NFL doormat my entire life. Funny that neither of them is terrible now.

I really went back and forth all week between Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin... Can't believe it wasn't even close. Glad I made the right choice there.

Wow, Japan and American are frustrating as I was 50/50 on them or the far worse #2 answers. But I can't believe the screwdriver question. Didn't realize Wake was such a blue collar school. Go Deacs!

Back