• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

Asked wife for British bands and she volunteered Oasis, Spice Girls, and Bush.

She also said North Korea for the first one. I’m pretty sure she was making a joke.

Yeah, I use a screwdriver for random shit a few times a week probably.

wait just realized that i was two dumbassed answers from a perfect score AND I lost to Windy. what a time to be alive

honestly a little annoyed that Mets was a 1 pter for me

like fuck, Yankees won. how did nobody else go Yankees/Mets?

I really am not sure I've used a screwdriver in the last 6 months. Feeling like palma.

honestly a little annoyed that Mets was a 1 pter for me

like fuck, Yankees won. how did nobody else go Yankees/Mets?
I changed Mets to Jets. No idea what won as I’m having to backtrack.

Not sure I get the Sheep answer for cellphone. What’s the point of 5, 10 rules if they aren’t rules?

2 is what I typically do, but 5 doesn’t seem out of bounds.

As far as the cell phone thing, I'm surprised 5 didn't win.

I figure most people go 3 years, and that didn't seem like a sheep answer.

As for me, I upgraded from a Galaxy S7+ to a Galaxy Fold 4 last year (6-7 years between), and then from a Fold 4 to a Fold 5 this year (less than 1 year), so I was off the spectrum.

As far as the cell phone thing, I'm surprised 5 didn't win.

I figure most people go 3 years, and that didn't seem like a sheep answer.

As for me, I upgraded from a Galaxy S7+ to a Galaxy Fold 4 last year (6-7 years between), and then from a Fold 4 to a Fold 5 this year (less than 1 year), so I was off the spectrum.
Two years has been the "standard" cell phone contract length. Hence many trade in at end of contract. Early buyouts and extended contracts are just starting to make an impact on that timing.

Back