• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

Pre reveal debrief.

1. A country in Asia you want to visit - China (wanted to put Japan but thought China was sheep answer)
2. An Ivy League school - Harvard (easy)
3. Will you/did you dress up for Halloween this year: yes or no? (no, but I actually did)
4. The best cheese for a grilled cheese - Cheddar (strongly debated American)
5. A pro sports team synonymous with success - Yankees (bleh)
6. A pro sports team synonymous with failure - Browns
7. How many years do you use a cellphone before buying a new one? - 5 (rule of 5, really probably 2 or 3)
8. Have you used a screwdriver in the last month, yes or no? - no (people here are not handy, including me)
9. A British band (not the Beatles) - Stones (easy)
10. Is it more important to be liked or respected? - respected
11. An astronaut who didn’t walk on the moon - Glenn (seemed easy?)
12. Middle ______ East (seemed easy?)

1. Japan (debated with China)
2. Harvard
3. Yes
4. Cheddar (debated with American)
5. Yankees (YUCK)
6. Browns
7. 5 (because)
8. yes
9. Rolling Stones
10. respected (more fun to be liked, more important to be respected)
11. John Glenn
12. school (???)

Also put cheddar for grilled cheese. Figured the word "best" elevated the answer above American, not that there's anything wrong with American. Gruyere is a good answer for grilled cheese specifically, but it didn't feel like a sheep answer. Besides, the last grilled cheese I ate had cheddar, and there is a grilled cheese restaurant here called Cheddar Jackson.

What did people put for the sports team questions? Ended up going with Patriots and Lions but don't feel great about it. Worried about a Yankees-Jets combination.

every week I am like 2 answers away from being at the top, this week the cellphone question is going to be one of those. I should have gone with the freakin rule of 5

Have you guys considered the cost of cheddar cheese slices when you're deciding what is "best ?"

What did people put for the sports team questions? Ended up going with Patriots and Lions but don't feel great about it. Worried about a Yankees-Jets combination.
I did this. In a business meeting, "we want to be the ______ of (our business)" would be completed with Yankees over Patriots or Lakers. Aside from the New York/New York constructive interference, the Jets had the more recent public faceplant (Rodgers injury). A lot of historically good/bad teams have been less so recently, which was what made that question hard.

Also put cheddar for grilled cheese. Figured the word "best" elevated the answer above American, not that there's anything wrong with American. Gruyere is a good answer for grilled cheese specifically, but it didn't feel like a sheep answer. Besides, the last grilled cheese I ate had cheddar, and there is a grilled cheese restaurant here called Cheddar Jackson.
I'm wrong all the time but an "elevated" grilled cheese should not be in the conversation here.

Back