• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

I went Patriots-Browns. Came up with Browns first and figured the NFL theme would hold. Idk.

Michael Collins felt obvious for astronaut

Michael_collins_dvd.jpg

Cellphone, I went 3 because that's what the maximum warranty usually is. Considered 5, but even I don't average that and I am slow to replace my cell (didn't get a smartphone until 2017).

All the mobile companies do 2 year contracts and then try to entice you to upgrade so I went 2

Cellphone, I went 3 because that's what the maximum warranty usually is. Considered 5, but even I don't average that and I am slow to replace my cell (didn't get a smartphone until 2017).
I went 3. 5 felt unrealistically long

1. A country in Asia you want to visit. Japan
2. An Ivy League school Harvard
3. Will you/did you dress up for Halloween this year: yes or no? No
4. The best cheese for a grilled cheese- Kraft Singles American
5. A pro sports team synonymous with success- New England Patriots
6. A pro sports team synonymous with failure- Chicago Cubs
7. How many years do you use a cellphone before buying a new one? 3
8. Have you used a screwdriver in the last month, yes or no? Yes
9. A British band (not the Beatles) Rolling Stones
10. Is it more important to be liked or respected? Liked
11. An astronaut who didn’t walk on the moon. John Glenn
12. Middle _____ East

O no what is you dooin

Didnt even think about the Yankees although it's definitely the right answer. Was debating the Bulls and went with Patriots, both of which will be wrong.
Put Michael Collins because that was the first answer in Google.

I put John Glenn for astronaut. The only one I briefly considered was Jim Lovell because there is an entire movie about him not walking on the moon.

Ken Mattingly died yesterday, but I don't think his death was well known enough (or early enough) to affect sheep.

Thailand
Harvard
Yes

Probably overthought Thailand, but thought that was conventionally thought of as more of a bucket list destination even if China and/or Japan actually get more tourists.

windy is NOT going to get last this week. TI, i present to you this week's last place grid:

1. Japan
2. Harvard
3. No
4. Havarti
5. Yankees
6. Jets
7. Two
8. Yes
9. The Beatles (fuck all of you for NOT doing what we said we were going to do last week)
10. Respected
11. John Glenn
12. East

Back