• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

My battery always fails right as I'm coming up on year 3. I don't think I've gotten a phone to last 5 years.
I usually just replace the battery in that situation. (I don't have apple products, so not sure if that violates the user agreement or something for mac people).

Man I went Shepard for the astronaut. He's the first American in space. I think I screwed this up last time too.
My first thought. But, he did walk on the moon. Oldest American to do that.

I put Michael Collins because he was there the first time someone walked on the moon, but he never did it himself. Maybe that's overthinking it though
Definitely my thought (and also could be overthinking)

Is everybody aware that Princeton is the #1 school in the country?

Well son of a bitch
On July 20, 1969, humans walked on the Moon for the first time — and returned to walk on the lunar surface five more times.

Shepard returned to space during the Apollo program as part of the Apollo 14 mission. He is the only one of the Mercury 7 astronauts to walk on the moon.

so john glenn is going to lose to someone that i have never heard of because you all google things

Back