• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 4: Answers due Friday at 12

Proud (?) to admit my new sheep spreadsheet has been updated to include three nested vlookups, a custom pivot table template, some fuzzy cleaning of inputs via R, and my dumb ass just learned about the syntax for “LARGE” so I’m not manually calculating drop weeks like previous seasons! Got through 60+ submissions, updated team and individual scores with drops and posted results in like 25 min this week.

I can’t imagine how high I could fly if I tried this hard at my actual job.
i'm not gonna lie. my nipples tingled reading this

i have a lot more fun trying to think of what the right answer is, although i suck at it; if everyone googled every question and went with it we'd all have perfect scores and no one wins

i have a lot more fun trying to think of what the right answer is, although i suck at it; if everyone googled every question and went with it we'd all have perfect scores and no one wins
Based on the feedback in this thread, it appears that even if these highly regarded individuals googled everything, they still wouldn't get them all.

I am fine with googling because the most easily googled answer is usually not the best sheep answer.

Something about searching past sheep threads does feel closer to cheating though

Back