• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 4: Answers due Friday at 12

Oooof im disappointed in myself. I need to mindhunter you people and get in your heads and figure you out

Damn, Like a Prayer is so much better of a song. Never even considered Like a Virgin. Oof. And I'm salty over Asia losing, and even more salty I changed it from SA.

south america vs asia is why i’ll probably never take down the belt. i get it and should have gone that way but man unforced errors are annoying

Dude, just use google and the search function on these boards. How else do you think I've gone 1, 1, out of town/forgot, 4.

I play to win, not to exercise my brain.
I google everything and I'm still terrible. How are people using the search function for this?

Dude, just use google and the search function on these boards. How else do you think I've gone 1, 1, out of town/forgot, 4.

I play to win, not to exercise my brain.
I play for the fun of the game. I’m like a kid out there, playing till the street lights turn on

Talk to me about Madonna because I thought Like a Virgin and Like a Prayer would cancel out. Wasn't Material Girl her first hit? I was little when she first started out
yeah I'm dumbfounded by being 1 of 4 to put Material Girl

I google everything and I'm still terrible. How are people using the search function for this?
I feel like Townie may get pissed at me, as he might not be able to recycle questions anymore...

ETA: I actually wouldn't be opposed to a rule where you can't look up past Sheeps on the boards, as it's kind of like "don't discuss answers" since you're reviewing people in the past discussing the same questions/answers.

Material Girl was definitely NOT Madonna's first hit.

Her first album had Holiday, Lucky Star, and Borderline.

Like a Virgin and Material Girl were on her 2nd album.

Material Girl was definitely NOT Madonna's first hit.

Her first album had Holiday, Lucky Star, and Borderline.

Like a Virgin and Material Girl were on her 2nd album.
I forgot to run my answer through the "Has Weird Al Made a Parody of the Song?" Filter when I chose Like a Prayer over Like a Virgin.

ETA: I actually wouldn't be opposed to a rule where you can't look up past Sheeps on the boards, as it's kind of like "don't discuss answers" since you're reviewing people in the past discussing the same questions/answers.
yeah but tough to enforce

And dominating this week, 28 pts off a perfect score, (I believe a first time winner) with 441 points, PhDeac!!
Wow! It is an honor. Yes, I'm a first time winner. I think I finished 3rd once several years ago. Here are my answers:

Wasted
Exxon
Potato
champ
turkey
Like a Virgin
Europe
Japan
plum
Ernest Hemingway
cream

I went back and forth on Virgin or Prayer. Plums are tasty.

Back