• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 4: Answers due Friday at 12

I never thought my Son answer was particularly good, but how did everyone cluster around Champ? I thought my bad answer would be relatively harmless on that one.

I don't remember the last time I encountered a mango stone. All the mangos I've eaten have already been prepared. Plums are delicious.

I never thought my Son answer was particularly good, but how did everyone cluster around Champ? I thought my bad answer would be relatively harmless on that one.

I don't remember the last time I encountered a mango stone. All the mangos I've eaten have already been prepared. Plums are delicious.
My kids eat mangos like crazy, plus I pretty frequently make Mango-Tomatillo salsa

Mangoes are 21st century tropical import fruit. Plums are home grown 'murican.

I’ve only had ‘murican mangoes from Miami and PR in the last 20 years.

While not a bad answer, I couldn’t believe Buddy didn’t get the highest given its Bz history.

since whatever i put sucked anyway, I wish I had said "my brother in christ" on that one

I put kid because that’s what Grobe used to call all the equipment managers since he didn’t know our names.
I guess you were the one other person with me? Honestly don’t think it would have been my first choice if the exclusion hadn’t been “champ” - in my mind those were close.

Seems like nectarines should be the obvious "not peaches" answer.

Roast Beef from a proper deli, where they cook it on site and it can be incredibly rare. Piled high on a hard roll with some mayo.

That is just a sandwich for the gods
Roast Beef is my absolute favorite cold cut, but I took the question to mean a sandwich you get at a deli, and pastrami is the ultimate deli meat, right? I should have just put turkey since it's sheep.

Back