• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 6: Answers due Friday at 12

I would argue that supernatural villains aren’t in the same horror classification as reality based serial killers. You start to go cross-genre too hard and you realize that John Wick has killed way more people than any horror movie bad guy.

I took the serial killer reference too literally and thought about a movie about an actual serial killer.

i suck at this game

I would argue that supernatural villains aren’t in the same horror classification as reality based serial killers. You start to go cross-genre too hard and you realize that John Wick has killed way more people than any horror movie bad guy.
yeah, Michael Myers is closer to a movie monster than a serial killer

TI You’re welcome for me draggging you up this week

I did consider vibratory briefly

The important part of Russia is in europe

The Taylor Swift dialogue is hilarious to me. Shake It Off was so obvious I didn’t consider other answers. The name of the song is all over the hook of a song that was all over the place back in the day. I’m sure I could hum along with a bunch of her songs but I only know the name of that one.

The Taylor Swift dialogue is hilarious to me. Shake It Off was so obvious I didn’t consider other answers. The name of the song is all over the hook of a song that was all over the place back in the day. I’m sure I could hum along with a bunch of her songs but I only know the name of that one.
Never change Ph... Never Change

Love Song came on at the bar last night and I almost panic switched.

that one is baffling to me. you can't turn on the radio these days without hearing one of the seventeen versions of antihero, so of course all you morons chose a song from a 7 year old kids movie.

Back