• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 6: Answers due Friday at 12

I have probably heard anti hero but I don’t know the name of it because it doesn’t repeat the name of the song a hundred times like Shake it Off

Exactly.

That article is from last December. Anti hero has clocked a lot more weeks on the top 10 now.

Jesus people it’s just Travis Kelce. She’s gone out with legitimate worldwide stars and this is the one that sends everyone over the edge.

I’m just wondering what type of benign & typical way that Kelce is going to lose interest in Taylor that she will dramatize into a pop anthem. He has to be a jerk just to produce the content

Probably planning with his agent now how he is going to take her to a movie but then leave in the middle to take a call from his ex girlfriend, or he will take her to a family vacation to meet his parents and his mom will insult her and he won’t defend her.

Smart love by Swift to expand her audience to middle age men. Plus this is the first time I’ve seen Black people talk about Taylor Swift since the Kanye controversies.

One of my library cards gets me access to a bunch of websites that are otherwise behind paywalls.

Back