• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

I couldn't really come up with a vodka cocktail. I thought of vodka drinks....but Moscow Mule was only cocktail that came to mind.
Jack and Jill...i'm surprised i was so off with those.
Oboe- I figured people would pick it because the WOOD is exposed,
Beach Body.... just the first thing that came to mind so i thought it was obvious

I over thought it and figured people may try to be clever like i was.
image-2.png

I am still really surprised by flute. Clarinet and Saxophone at least have reeds....

if you google woodwind you learn pretty quickly they're not made of wood anymore

I couldn't really come up with a vodka cocktail. I thought of vodka drinks....but Moscow Mule was only cocktail that came to mind.
Jack and Jill...i'm surprised i was so off with those.
Oboe- I figured people would pick it because the WOOD is exposed,
Beach Body.... just the first thing that came to mind so i thought it was obvious
It’s like watching Picasso at work here, rarely do we get a glimpse inside the artists mind

Powerful stuff

Why is Jason a one point answer two games in a row

Can't believe I finished 5th.

I didn't know I was on a team. I hope "Ph and the brains" is a "Pinky and the Brain" reference but I also hope Townie isn't implying I'm Pinky.

i'd like to officially leave team independent sheeple

Back