• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

He may be a zero... But he's our zero!*

*And occasional ~250 when he actually submits answers.

To win back to back and be behind 100+ as a team is frustrating. Free agency is looking lucrative for tswood.

I really have to figure out these last question word associations, has robbed me of a podium and a top 10 in back to back weeks

Though I'm obviously not a team player and bring down my teammates. I'm pretty much James Harden.

taps mic

Look, this was a rough week, no getting around that. It was especially humbling to know that Windy and my brain are apparently not too far from the same wavelength, so some real soul-searching needs to happen. My performance wasn’t good enough, and that’s apparent not only in my place on the leaderboard, but those around me. I apologize to the fans and my family.

This isn’t an excuse, it’s week 2, but Imma be honest, I don’t know who the fuck my teammates are. Genuinely no fucking clue. Tracy and I have passed like ships in the night but I’m not positive the sandwich and Cam fan are real humans.

But you know what, as the designated team name and captain, that’s on me, I own that.

As such, I’d like to announce that Deac6 and the Jerry’s are going on a team retreat this weekend. There will be lots of bonding, team building, and a new layer of cohesion found.

We’ll be back for week three ready to clap some cheeks.

taps mic

Look, this was a rough week, no getting around that. It was especially humbling to know that Windy and my brain are apparently not too far from the same wavelength, so some real soul-searching needs to happen. My performance wasn’t good enough, and that’s apparent not only in my place on the leaderboard, but those around me. I apologize to the fans and my family.

This isn’t an excuse, it’s week 2, but Imma be honest, I don’t know who the fuck my teammates are. Genuinely no fucking clue. Tracy and I have passed like ships in the night but I’m not positive the sandwich and Cam fan are real humans.

But you know what, as the designated team name and captain, that’s on me, I own that.

As such, I’d like to announce that Deac6 and the Jerry’s are going on a team retreat this weekend. There will be lots of bonding, team building, and a new layer of cohesion found.

We’ll be back for week three ready to clap some cheeks.
Looks like camhildreth won for your team this week!

Here you go, Windy

I just want to say one thing to the fans and everybody in windy and the Kits Nation. I’m sorry. Extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal. It’s something Windy and the Kits has never done here. But I promise you one thing: a lot of good will come out of this.

You have never seen any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of this season, and you’ll never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of this season. You’ll never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season. God bless.

Here you go, Windy

I just want to say one thing to the fans and everybody in windy and the Kits Nation. I’m sorry. Extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal. It’s something Windy and the Kits has never done here. But I promise you one thing: a lot of good will come out of this.

You have never seen any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of this season, and you’ll never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of this season. You’ll never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season. God bless.
I'd Like to thank Cav for being the official speech writer of Windy and the Kits

I admit to being a WoF failure. I overthought it and changed from Jeopardy! because WoF “is more of a game”?? I dunno, man.

Here you go, Windy

Vomit. The way he whispered to the camera like he was talking to an elderly dementia patient in Swamp Kings made me want to die.

i've always thought it would be interested to normalize scores each week such that the winner was at 100

would account for fluctuations in participation and give context to historically bad performances (or historically large margins of victory)

i've always thought it would be interested to normalize scores each week such that the winner was at 100

would account for fluctuations in participation and give context to historically bad performances (or historically large margins of victory)
The winner would be 100 or the weekly possible perfect score would be a hundred?

Back