• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shelton Mitchell commits to Wake

Was he recruited heavily by Buzz or was LaRue & Battle involved?

I am sure Battle was heavily involved since he's the one that coaches the guards. Most likely a team effort from everyone.

Great work.

Battle is a saint. He needs a hug, gold star or a trophy for this one

I don't care who was most responsible for bringing him in, I'm just thrilled he's going to be putting on the black and gold.

Is it possible to keep the Bzzout stuff off one thread? Let's talk about Shelton.

this is the best thread I've ever read on this board. Welcome aboard Shelton!

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDanielsFOX
Love the pick up for Wake Forest. Shelton Mitchell is a four-star PG. Poised. Can really pass and create for his guys.

@DaveTelep
Just in: @SMitchell_4 committed to school that recruited him hardest/longest. He's going to Wake. Story coming on @RecruitingESPN

Recruiting needs to be completely focused on post players now.

Well done, Coach [Redacted].
Absolutely. Those who can't see good news because of their hate for Buzz (and I hate him as much as anyone) do no good. If you deny reality on the good you are no better than those that deny reality on the bad.

Brian Mull ‏@BGMull
Mitchell was clearly the best guard I saw at the Carolina Challenge last spring. Went wherever he wanted.

This is the best news I've heard in the last 3 years. Kid has a NASSSSSSTYYYYYY crossover.

Back