• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shelton Mitchell commits to Wake

Absolutely awesome news.

At the risk of being overly dramatic...

In a few years, we might look back at this week as the high point of [Redacted]'s tenure, or the start of our return to relevancy nationally.

Either way this is the most excited I've been about the direction of our program in years.

I wonder if Shelton knows a good big man that can come play with him...

We're going to be good again. Huge congrats to the entire coaching staff

needs to smooth out that hitch in his jumpshot, but dare i say he has a little cp3 in his smoothness

I know it's the lefty thing, but his release on his jump shot reminds me of Taron.

Mitchell, cmm, mclinton, Thomas and cav (or another legit big man could be stout)

Great news. How many scholarships are we looking to have for his class?

Recruiting a great passer and leader like Shelton usually makes it much easier to grab scorers and big men. Unfortunate that the number of ships is low, but we need to capitalize on this opportunity.

Recruiting a great passer and leader like Shelton usually makes it much easier to grab scorers and big men. Unfortunate that the number of ships is low, but we need to capitalize on this opportunity.

Won't be low for long I'm sure.

Back