• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shelton Mitchell commits to Wake

i'm so happy i struggle to rhyme.
maybe we're finally getting back to the big time!

:dancindeac:

The article makes it look like the kid is committed to the university, not the program. I'm not saying that as a negative to bz, only that i don't think his presence or lack thereof will make a difference.

anyone that still harbors any ill will to CP3 is an idiot, btw. dude has been by far our greatest ambassador.

That is incredible news!!! Welcome Shelton!! You have to think with Shelton and CMM in the back court, the bigs around the country are going to give us 2nd and 3rd looks. Especially if Shelton is doing some of his own recruiting. Congratulations to the entire staff. Have to give credit when credit is due. Looking forward to seeing Shelton in gold and black.

buzz_zps8201ec1e.jpg

Really need some big man recruits at this point. Next 2 spots in that class should both be bigs. Actually have some decent ACC level looking guards.

Great news. Congrats to the staff.

This actually reminded me to check on our next game, which apparently is in 3 hours at dook. Oh well.

Great get! It appears Shelton is a 4 star. While way too early for any prognostications, I assume his talents would lead to possibly leaving early for the Association. I thought this new culture did not encourage non-four year players. More evidence of the absurdity of that coverup. Maybe Shelton will be the guy that gets Wake back and we can leave these last few disastrous years in the rear view mirror.

Such outstanding news. I just signed in this am to check in before the duke game. Can't believe this is real

Great get! It appears Shelton is a 4 star. While way too early for any prognostications, I assume his talents would lead to possibly leaving early for the Association. I thought this new culture did not encourage non-four year players. More evidence of the absurdity of that coverup. Maybe Shelton will be the guy that gets Wake back and we can leave these last few disastrous years in the rear view mirror.

Probably less likely to leave early as a 6'3" guy. Way too early for that though as you say. I'm amazed. Kudos to the staff for landing this guy.

I don't follow recruiting much these days. Is this our highest-ranked ball commit since the AT&T class?

I don't follow recruiting much these days. Is this our highest-ranked ball commit since the AT&T class?

Depending on the recruiting service, yes.

But keep in mind that Ari was a top 40 recruit, so there is that.

I expect douchebaggery out of our coach at this point. I wish I didn't have to read it from the fanbase.

Back