• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia Game 2.0; When Good Ideas Go Wrong: The dv7 Mafia Story

not an insult at all, this is: you have always been a piece of shit, with occasional bouts of good play. Now you are just a piece of shit.

not true, ive never been good at this game for real. I remember when we had that ranking thing by eagles. I never got one vote lol

LOL, during the first round of voting, I think the only person to put me in the top 20 was Knight (<3 U). I think I was higher during the second round, but I was in the same boat, I don't consider myself "good", I just play to have fun, sometimes I do well, sometimes I don't. You were a good player during the last run on the maryland boards.

not an insult at all, this is: you have always been a piece of shit, with occasional bouts of good play. Now you are just a piece of shit.

And you have always been a sanctimonious prick with occasional bouts of good play. Now you are just a sanctimonious prick.

So fair's fair?

I mean, there is no chance we can ever see the world the same way--of course you think I am sanctimonious; you have no honor nor sense of sportsmanship.

I just reread the last mafia rankings thread, I came in below Numbers.

Also, JTP posted that I sucked. There is also a picture of JTP in that thread playing video games.

I mean, there is no chance we can ever see the world the same way--of course you think I am sanctimonious; you have no honor nor sense of sportsmanship.

Your evolution into FTN is nearly complete

more like parlay, but that changes nothing that I said about you.

The gooner/toogs beef is like old people being pissed at teenagers. Both are wrong to the other, but right to themselves. I'm an in-betweener. I see both sides, and I wish they would just start kissing or something.

LOL, during the first round of voting, I think the only person to put me in the top 20 was Knight (<3 U). I think I was higher during the second round, but I was in the same boat, I don't consider myself "good", I just play to have fun, sometimes I do well, sometimes I don't. You were a good player during the last run on the maryland boards.
Very kind of you Da but you're a very legit player when you actually play. You know that.

The gooner/toogs beef is like old people being pissed at teenagers. Both are wrong to the other, but right to themselves. I'm an in-betweener. I see both sides, and I wish they would just start kissing or something.
kiss.jpg

Back