• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia Game 2.0; When Good Ideas Go Wrong: The dv7 Mafia Story

except for it was absolutely nothing game related

That does not matter in the slightest.

"I am so sorry for speeding officer, but it isn't related to the murder you were going to investigate, so I shouldn't get a ticket."

except for i couldn't claim and this is like 6 games in a row where there is no reason for the heat and then i get shit talked on about ruining good roles

Like, you understand thats the game right? I mean, breaking it all down - that is the effing game - people get voted, then reactions are what everyone else has to go on. Oh, and also, there are mafia voting up people for shit reasons ON FUCKING PURPOSE.

Like. taking all in real life shit aside, because what you are going through sucks - but, as I said, play the game, what you are complaining about is the game. In general.

Like, you understand thats the game right? I mean, breaking it all down - that is the effing game - people get voted, then reactions are what everyone else has to go on. Oh, and also, there are mafia voting up people for shit reasons ON FUCKING PURPOSE.

Like. taking all in real life shit aside, because what you are going through sucks - but, as I said, play the game, what you are complaining about is the game. In general.

i understand, i suck at this game so maybe i should just not play it anymore. make everyone have a little more fun with it without me in the game.

i understand, i suck at this game so maybe i should just not play it anymore. make everyone have a little more fun with it without me in the game.

4368793.jpg

Sounds good. See you next game.

This is just one of those things you have to keep in context. Comments in game aren't about you as a person, they are about game related actions and roles. It's the mafia's job to make up lies about you as a civ to get people to vote for you. That's the game.

Man y'all take this really seriously. This is a game on a message board.

Man y'all take this really seriously. This is a game on a message board.

It is, but it sucks when people don't play. Like, I don't care if you joke around, hell, that's all I do, but I don't try to ruin the game for others or bitch and moan. I have, recently, signed up and flaked off and barely played, and that sucks for everyone else because it takes away the fun, people don't get invested and the game goes away. Same reason people get pissy at you. It's a game, but once it stops being fun, no one plays and there are no more games. Then you just have the chat thread.

Did doofus ever even check back in? Wtf

im just super stressed about losing my job again, this will be the second time ive been laid off in less then a year and it sucks. companies have no loyalty towards their employees and im all stressed and pissed off

Also need a toogs ruling

Is discussing a players last viewing of the thread angle shooting? I remember it being against the spirit of the game.

Shocker sd3 used it to ensure a smidge lynch

It's not angle shooting. There needs to be a mafia dictionary.

Angle shooting is engaging in actions that may technically be within the scope of the rules of the game, but that are considered unethical or unfair to exploit or take advantage of another player.

You don't suck, you just stopped trying / got frustrated / IRL busy. I get it, I'm not trying to belabor any point about you - it happens to everyone, and because you dont suck is why its frustrating.

You don't suck, you just stopped trying / got frustrated / IRL busy. I get it, I'm not trying to belabor any point about you - it happens to everyone, and because you dont suck is why its frustrating.

not true, ive never been good at this game for real. I remember when we had that ranking thing by eagles. I never got one vote lol

not true, ive never been good at this game for real. I remember when we had that ranking thing by eagles. I never got one vote lol

***manning***

I can only conclude gooner is deeply addicted to strong drugs.

I didn't know ladyboy parts were considered a drug

Back