• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Murder Mystery Game - Case Solved - Tejas did it the fastest!

Quick correction: we got a turn ahead somehow

Move #3 was Old Bailey and Somerset House
Move #4 was Sipton Tea Company

Also, I mentioned this on the other thread, but I literally lived across the street from the Sipton Tea Company in Clerkenwell, in St. John Street. It is a building of flats.

Quick correction: we got a turn ahead somehow

Move #3 was Old Bailey and Somerset House
Move #4 was Sipton Tea Company

I turned in my move 4 to dv7 and he has given me no answers. I think he hates me

tejas submitted one location for his turn 4 but sent another PM with a correction for where he would rather go

he only got the information from the 2nd location submitted

lol, TRICKY SHIT. Holmes would def do that

Everybody is at least 5 moves in now

Holmes has just alerted us all that he is also investigating this case now and has visited the following places so far:

1) The Old Bailey (36 EC)
2) Dr. Agar (93 NW)
3) Sipton Tea Company (39 EC)

However, he regrets to inform us that he has not uncovered the solution yet, but feels he is close to doing so.

wakephannonnytejas dv7
Move 1St. Bart's (38 EC)Criminal Investigation (13 SW)The Old Bailey (36 EC) The Old Bailey (36 EC)
&
Sommerset House (17 EC) *free*
Move 2Criminal Investigation (13 SW)Criminology Laboratory (22 SW)
&
Sommerset House (17 WC) *free*
St. Bart's (38 EC) Sipton Tea Company (39 EC)
Move 3The Old Bailey (36 EC)
&
Sipton Tea Company (39 EC)The Raven and Rat Inn (52 EC) St. Barts (38 EC)
Move 4Sipton Tea Company (39 EC)Sir Alfred's study (G-22)Sipton Tea Company (39 EC) Dr. Agar (93 NW)

First 4 moves. (everyone playing has taken 6 total now)

How did you get the address for Dr. Agar, DV7? It isn't available at any of your prior investigations.

How did you get the address for Dr. Agar, DV7? It isn't available at any of your prior investigations.

Sorry, there is a London Directory. Any name that you see can be searched to find their address and/or their place of business.

Dr. Agar's office is 93 NW.

OK, gotta go pick up my daughter and do fam stuff. Be back later tonight.

Everybody is at least 5 moves in now

Holmes has just alerted us all that he is also investigating this case now and has visited the following places so far:

1) The Old Bailey (36 EC)
2) Dr. Agar (93 NW)
3) Sipton Tea Company (39 EC)

However, he regrets to inform us that he has not uncovered the solution yet, but feels he is close to doing so.

Holmes says that we should visit him back at 221B Baker Street as soon as we can.

He went to a 4th and final location and now has the solution to the crime and can answer all Essential Questions pertaining to the case.

Everybody has taken at least 7 moves now. Here is what everyone has done through Move #6.

wakephannonnytejasdv7
Move 1St. Bart's (38 EC)Criminal Investigation (13 SW)The Old Bailey (36 EC)The Old Bailey (36 EC)
&
Sommerset House (17 EC) *free*
Move 2Criminal Investigation (13 SW)Criminology Laboratory (22 SW)
&
St. Bart's (38 EC)Sipton Tea Company (39 EC)
Move 3The Old Bailey (36 EC)
&
Sipton Tea Company (39 EC)The Raven and Rat Inn (52 EC)St. Barts (38 EC)
Move 4Sipton Tea Company (39 EC)Sir Alfred's study (G-22)Sipton Tea Company (39 EC)Dr. Agar (93 NW)
Move 5Hofstadter's Office (G-18)Sir Alfred's office (G-21)Sir Alfred's study (G-22) Mr. and Mrs. Thomson's Room (G-14)
Move 6Sir Alfred's office (G-21)Moser's Detective Agency (18 WC)Sir Alfred's office (G-21)Thomson's Children (G-17)

Back