• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

I'm so behind on Christmas cards. I normally start them mid-November and write everyone a special message. Then I mail them December 1. This year, I'm just now starting them and not writing everyone an individualized message.

I've been writing mine on the Max every morning... it's actually kind of brilliant.

I've been writing mine on the Max every morning... it's actually kind of brilliant.

I don't have that luxury. My luxury is that it is a 30 second walk from my bed to my office every morning. But that is a brilliant idea to do yours while on the bus/train.

I don't have that luxury. My luxury is that it is a 30 second walk from my bed to my office every morning. But that is a brilliant idea to do yours while on the bus/train.

yeahhhh, i would MUCH rather have a 30 second commute. the 45min ride is a drag.

I have been a Christmas card slacker for the last few years. The first 4-5 years out of college I sent them pretty much every year. Haven't sent any in a little while though.

I suppose of any year this should be when we do them (married this year, have everyone's addresses, etc), but I just can't get motivated to do it.

At this point I feel like we probably won't send any out until we have a kid.

I don't think I'm going to do Christmas cards this year. I was good at doing them for a while but that has definitely fallen off.

I'll do a few cards but that will be it. Mostly far-away family and a few special friends.

Same here. Christmas cards always used to be a way to touch base with old friends. Now that most everyone is on Facebook, we're in contact much more frequently and it doesn't seem as necessary. Weird, huh? :noidea:

I definitely cut my list down this year. I looked at last year's list and I sent over 80 cards. I'm trying to keep it less than half that.

given that we just moved across the country and won't be home for Christmas, I thought it would be nice to send them to the family. this will basically be my first year doing it.

Crap.... I forgot I need to do Christmas cards. Thanks for the reminder everyone!

On another note, I think the guy I went on a date with the other week is going to be a keeper. He's so damn nice to me. He walked me home from school again last night at 2am even though he practically lives next to the school. :heart:

The only bad thing is that he's leaving to go home on Saturday and I won't get to see him until January. :tear:

Crap.... I forgot I need to do Christmas cards. Thanks for the reminder everyone!

On another note, I think the guy I went on a date with the other week is going to be a keeper. He's so damn nice to me. He walked me home from school again last night at 2am even though he practically lives next to the school. :heart:

The only bad thing is that he's leaving to go home on Saturday and I won't get to see him until January. :tear:

I like this guy! Looking out for your safety in a way where he can spend extra time with you. :)

How many of you ladies use Raw African Shea Butter?

41MV9sRiZUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm thinking of getting two of these 3lb blocks for my sisters. 1) It looks like a compressed pile of shit/dirt/mud and would be kinda funny for shock value. 2) Everything I've read about this stuff is pretty cool from healthy skin standpoint.

It would be a combo with a few bath bombs or other more normal bath products.

I like this guy! Looking out for your safety in a way where he can spend extra time with you. :)

...or trying to bone.

I have been a Christmas card slacker for the last few years. The first 4-5 years out of college I sent them pretty much every year. Haven't sent any in a little while though.

I suppose of any year this should be when we do them (married this year, have everyone's addresses, etc), but I just can't get motivated to do it.

At this point I feel like we probably won't send any out until we have a kid.

That was my thinking. We aren't doing a personalized message though because we did just send out wedding Thank Yous a few month ago with personal messages. Using vistaprint I was able to get 50 with our picture on the front and our message on the back for $11 (including shipping).

Wenches,

Are the vampires in Twilight weak to garlic?

<3
the juice

Wenches,

Are the vampires in Twilight weak to garlic?

<3
the juice

Don't think so. I only read the first 30 pages of Twilight to write a joke but seeing as they can go out in daylight and enroll in high school I doubt garlic would stop them.

I don't think they make any mention of garlic.

They do technically go out in daylight but only when it's overcast/not direct sunlight. That's why it's set in Washington or Oregon or whatever.

Back