• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

On a related note, keep my friend from high school in your thoughts - she had an emergency C section today 2 months early. It sounds like she and the baby are okay but he's only 4.5 lbs so he's got a stay in the NICU ahead of him.

Due in April I believe. I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone, but I sure wish they would stop procreating.

Why do any of us care how many children they have so long as they can provide for them without government assistance?

Why do any of us care how many children they have so long as they can provide for them without government assistance?

Because she is obviously putting her health and her baby's health at risk.

Because she is obviously putting her health and her baby's health at risk.

yeah, I'm with LK on this. People enter into risky pregnancies all the time, the only difference here is that she already has quite a few kids. Regardless of circumstances, it's their choice.

I'd feel differently if she was a drain on the system financially, but she's not. Their little cult supports themselves and so far none of them have shown up in a police blotter, so they've done a credible job raising their horde of kids.

i love ordering christmas presents online. it's just so convenient. just ordered dv7's....the most expensive. so the hardest part is done.

i love ordering christmas presents online.

Oh man, me too. Amazon Prime is maybe the best thing ever. And it's fun to come home to packages almost every day! I have bought a couple of things in person this year, but probably 85-90% of presents have been bought online.

yeah, I'm with LK on this. People enter into risky pregnancies all the time, the only difference here is that she already has quite a few kids. Regardless of circumstances, it's their choice.

Pretty responsible to put yourself at risk of death when you have tha many kids to support.

I don't care what they do or how many kids they have. I just want to stop seeing them on the cover of "People" and on the "Today" show.

Oh man, me too. Amazon Prime is maybe the best thing ever. And it's fun to come home to packages almost every day! I have bought a couple of things in person this year, but probably 85-90% of presents have been bought online.

I was really close to buying myself an Amazon Prime membership last week but it just seems so expensive. Then I'd end up buying more things probably, just because "the shipping is free!" :squint:

It's pretty easy to avoid third rate media.

I don't have tv so I am safe there, but I download "The Soup" from Itunes and they are all over that shit. As for "People" magazine, its right next to "The Economist" at my supermarket checkout line so I always catch a glimpse.

Say your sister-in-law graduates college the same weekend as one of your best friends is getting married (and they've asked you to be in the wedding party)? Going to both, as a couple, is not an option.

What do you do?

Can you go to the wedding and go a graduation party at another time? Attending a graduation ceremony is rather pointless.

Back