• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

yeah they are. some girls just have to figure out a way in which to have one that may not be so conventional. every female body is able to experience an orgasm.

Ok I won't say that they aren't possible for every girl...I will say that for some girls it is extremely difficult to get them to reach orgasm.

I know jokes could be aplenty about this...

Ok I won't say that they aren't possible for every girl...I will say that for some girls it is extremely difficult to get them to reach orgasm.

I know jokes could be aplenty about this...

They just need to figure out what works for them.

Some women will never have an orgasm. Again, that loops back to the psychological thing that DeacCav was talking about.

So which one of you girls was class of '08, friends with DeacDixieBoy, and tutored in the AD? I already know 90% of you in real life, I think.

I think she is one of your friends, WakeGal. I am actually trying to figure out if any of your girl-friends are on the boards. When we used to hang out with you, you were mostly with the guys.

That's me, but class of '07. I tend to lurk more than post, clearly. Guess it's high time to join in though.

http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/371

Research shows that 90 percent of the problems women have in achieving orgasm stem from a psychological nature.

Fifty to 75 percent of women who have orgasms need clitoral stimulation and are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone.

Ten to 15 percent of American women have never experienced an orgasm.
Only 35 percent of the female population will orgasm during intercourse.

that includes vibrators i believe

everyone is different

why are there so many boys on this thread?

my thoughts exactly.

send us off to our own thread to talk about girly things, and then crash the party. be honest with yourselves, boys; you just wanted a one-stop shopping place for all of our womanly insight and wisdom instead of having to sift through the chat thread.

Question for ladies--why are girls so secretive in general about masturbating? I mean most do it, and guys know most do, so it's not like it's some big mystery. It isn't one of those things where you really have to hide it. I mean, I know the sensitivity, the societal stigma, the self-conscious ish, but it's like certain women go out of their way to make it seem like they don't at all.

I'm not saying every girl is out there with a drawer full of toys and shit, but just be honest. Especially if there's a conversation and I ask you outright and you lie when I know you're lying.

Question for ladies--why are girls so secretive in general about masturbating? I mean most do it, and guys know most do, so it's not like it's some big mystery. It isn't one of those things where you really have to hide it. I mean, I know the sensitivity, the societal stigma, the self-conscious ish, but it's like certain women go out of their way to make it seem like they don't at all.

I'm not saying every girl is out there with a drawer full of toys and shit, but just be honest. Especially if there's a conversation and I ask you outright and you lie when I know you're lying.

it's like pooping, or plucking my eyebrows. sure, those things happen.. but let me keep the personal things personal so i can present the more refined product. shrug?

oh and for the record, i'm convinced there are quite a few women who dont, at all, because they think it's wrong/dirty/etc.

I think it's cute that there are guys on this thread.

And fascinating to learn that so many male posters are so knowledgeable about the female body and orgasm. Do we have a smilie that indicates sarcasm?

Back