• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Short sleeved shirt with a tie: yea or nay?

How do you feel about the short sleeve shirt with tie look?

• Total voters
Figured. You're an old man :)

I wear pleats now and again myself. But if you're going for a groovy modern look, pleats isn't that.

But I'm young at heart. And why talk shit about pleats when you yourself wear them. Pleats are a good look if you want to look sharp.

It's not like he was wearing a backpack.

I think the results of a pleat poll would look very similar to this poll.

I went to law school with the bride and my roommate was one of her bridesmaids from law school. She may have been blackout, but I'm sure she's not the one you were referring to.

so what's the scoop from a third party perspective?

I went to law school with the bride and my roommate was one of her bridesmaids from law school. She may have been blackout, but I'm sure she's not the one you were referring to.

Oh nice, the bride is one of my really good friends from HS. As is her now husband. And your roommate was the only bridesmaid I didn't know. I spoke to her for a second, she seemed really nice.

And no the girl Im referring to is another HS friend who I have a history of drunkenly making out with at random events. She was being super flirty and complimentary and her intentions were quite obvious. I love her too much as a friend, and I just wanted to spend time with my friends, so I let it slide.

But yes the wedding was awesome. Hopefully your roomie had a good time with all of us Tabor, UNC and State folks. HOF Wedding.

Hopefully you didn't hit anyone with your jowls while dancing.

i wonder if asking the boards opinion regarding the pleats would have been even more one sided.

Back