• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Short sleeved shirt with a tie: yea or nay?

How do you feel about the short sleeve shirt with tie look?

• Total voters
Crushed it. Shirt was too big but all the ladies loved it. My friends have predictably been giving me good natured shit. I could be figuring out some weird hotel situation, with a blackout bridesmaid, but no. I wanna roll with the bride and groom who came to Foothills with us.

I love my friends. I miss Winston, but Austin. And I still might fuck some rando. The night is young.

(I'm typing this as I take a shit in the foothills bathroom)

All I've gotten is compliments from every girl I know. I'm sooooo hot right now, and was the talk of the bridesmaids. It's nice being able to be selective.

qfp

Ah fuck it, here's a good action shot:

gaze3eza.jpg

Like I said, the shirt was definitely too big (Im a 15 and a small now apparently) but I rolled with it.

Brasky, you're my favorite character on Always Sunny.

What to the what? Who's your roommate? Deets please.

Also I have two solid pics, do I post them or not...

I went to law school with the bride and my roommate was one of her bridesmaids from law school. She may have been blackout, but I'm sure she's not the one you were referring to.

Figured. You're an old man :)

I wear pleats now and again myself. But if you're going for a groovy modern look, pleats isn't that.

Back