• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shots fired on Capitol Hill

lbE08

Stegosaurus are bush league
Reaction score
Per CNN Newsroom.

i'm sure this will do a lot for the extremist right's blocking our government from functioning.

Seems unrelated to the Capitol. May have been a chase that ended near the Hill.

Apparently Harry Reid told a CNN reporter who was waiting on an interview with him that there was one injury.

yeah the latest tweet i saw said something along those lines. sounds like they have a guy in custody.

jesus:

Tim Griffin ‏@TimGriffinAR2 25m
Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting

From a friend of mine who works near the Capitol: "a Capitol Police officer was injured, just saw him get wheeled out to a helicopter"

sounds like they got hit by the car as they were fleeing.

@ABCWorldNews 1m
#BREAKING: Source tells @ABC female suspect reported dead on scene at U.S. Capitol.

people also reporting that someone tried to ram the gate at the white house then fled to capitol hill.

This guy is an asshole.
@TimGriffinAR2
Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting

Easily attributed to the fact the driver was female.

This guy is an asshole.
@TimGriffinAR2

and he aknowledged the event immediately prior. strange.

jesus, sounds like the lady had a kid in the car.

Apparently there may have been an exchange of gunfire, so in that case I'd doubt it was a wrong turn.

Back