• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shouldn't [Redacted] Show Some Class And...

Like I said, the ACC is down, regardless of what KP says. Maybe his rankings tell us that basketball in general is down. We have a few good top teams like Duke, Pitt, Syracuse and UNC-Ch when they play the cream of the crop. Other than that everybody else is beatable which means we can get to 9-9 this year and Bz can get to 20 wins. And with our weak schedule that will not make the NCAA tourney and maybe not the NIT excepting that RW is head of the committee.

Compared to what? the 90's? The ACC has improved more from last year than we have (based on what I've seen so far) and our ACC schedule is harder than it was last year.

Sure we can get to 9-9, just like we could have gotten to 9-9 last year. With a decent coach we could get to 11-7 (which still might not get us in btw, that's how bad our schedule is).

My guess is we lose to Xavier and win 7 ACC games (including at least 1 against those 4 you mentioned) finishing 17-15.

Ron will be tempted to sell "improvement in the ACC", "winning record" " we beat (insert top 25 team)" as reasons for keeping [Redacted] around. It will be interesting to see if he still has the leeway to go that route.

I don't really think so. X was 0-3 in the islands and lost to USC who we demolished. They have split with UT, but have played Gardner Webb, Abiline Christine, Morehead State, Miaia [O], Bowling Green, Evansville and just got a good win against crosstown rival Cincinnati.

Have you seen who Wake has beaten? Not exactly murderer's row.

The man is the antithesis of Jim Grobe and every other Wake coach that had integrity! He supposedly fits the "Wake Way"? Ummm... NO! Not even close. The man is a joke.

Back