• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Silicon Valley (HBO show)

HBOGo screw up kept me from watching last night, plan on watching tonight. Sounds like the first episode was a success.

Don't even have to bother with HBOGo if you don't want, the entire episode was put on Youtube by HBO.

This show is a riot, I am already pumped for next week.

I didnt really think it was funny. Ill give it a few more eps tho.

Dont really understand what people see in Veep either. Also not funny.

I didnt really think it was funny. Ill give it a few more eps tho.

Dont really understand what people see in Veep either. Also not funny.

Dag, bro. I love Veep. I lost it when JLD called the guy from the Retard Society a "fuck stick." Maybe it's because I lived in D.C. :noidea.

The doctor is the lead on that new Comedy Central show REVIEW, which I also thought was hilarious.

Review is pretty damn funny. This week he is reviewing road rage and an orgy.

Thought it was pretty good. Throwing out a lot of real world stuff and names.

Peter (Gregory) Thiel, housing cost issues of San Fran, Elon Musk, Marc Andreesen.

Last scene where they are discussing what they don't want to become obviously setting up for an entertaining ride.

Fantastic pilot, I love Mike Judge. He's updated Office Space essentially and I'm totally in.

My only beef w/ the show is that I hate hate hate the guy from the Office, but I'll deal w/ it.

TAB doesn't like Veep?!?!

Veep is the most realistic show about politics I've ever seen. Not kidding. Its so funny because its so true.

TAB has a very specific, very weird, very small range of things he likes. From what I can tell, it's basically The Strokes and Atlanta fine dining, and everything else is BULLSHIT.

The creator of Veep was also behind The Thick of It, which was pretty fucking great, too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Silicon is not only mike judge but also 3 Arts which is Its always sunny...

Watched last night....I thought it was terrible...We actually turned it off after 20 minutes.

Finally got around to watching the first episode. It was alright but seemed like they were trying too hard in a lot of spots. Hopefully the writers hit their stride a bit more over the next few eps.

Back