• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Silicon Valley (HBO show)

yes

msg_127972681502_3.jpg

I don't see any of these guys hooking up with the hot chick that works for Gregory.

She likes the Beta guy.

Are they just going to replace Peter Gregory? Sucks because he's such an interesting character.

This show is really funny. Erlach was also funny in a show nobody watched except for me and PH called "carpoolers".

This show is def in my Sunday rotation with Game of Thrones and Veep. It gets funnier every episode so far for me.

This latest episode w/ the faulty hologram was classic Mike Judge. So true to life.

Bump for Erlich threatening and slapping the shit out of the Adderall-selling kid.

Bump for Erlich threatening and slapping the shit out of the Adderall-selling kid.

Ah, solid episode all around. Erlich's slap was awesome. "you brought piss to a shit fight" is going in the vocab.

also, really random but gilfoyle's gf is the chick from this lame grant hill commercial:

Wait, the cute AT&T chick was the hottie from the show? OMG. I have a huge crush on her

Probably my favorite moment in the entire series, though I do enjoy most of the interactions between Kumail and the Satanist.

The Chik Fil A mention was also well done.

Probably my favorite moment in the entire series, though I do enjoy most of the interactions between Kumail and the Satanist.

The Chik Fil A mention was also well done.

Chik fil a satanist comment was an absolute riot.

after this episode, I actually pondered if I could be alone in the pitch dark in a car in cargo box for 103 hours with no food, water, bathroom, or cell phone. I think I could do it but I might go insane if it were much longer.

after this episode, I actually pondered if I could be alone in the pitch dark in a car in cargo box for 103 hours with no food, water, bathroom, or cell phone. I think I could do it but I might go insane if it were much longer.

Would prob figure out a way to capture my urine and drink it. It would pass the time and yeah its gross but it would also keep one hydrated.

another great moment from this episode...the car recalculates to the frigging island and it's 4000 something miles away.

Back