• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Silicon Valley (HBO show)

Saying he was out of town. Having an awkward phone call. I mean the guy died why not just say that or find some other reason to have him quit pied piper.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I would hope they either find another strange guy to handle his duties or have him sell them off to another company where there's a weird dude.

They have to work it into the storyline. If Peter Gregory dies, its going to be a HUGE deal in the story.

Season 1 wrapped last night. The show really started to find a groove by the end.

The conversation in the last episode regarding
the most efficient way to jerk off 800 dudes
was great.

It's a small show featuring really, really funny people. I'm glad it will be back for season 2.

Season 1 wrapped last night. The show really started to find a groove by the end.

The conversation in the last episode regarding
the most efficient way to jerk off 800 dudes
was great.

It's a small show featuring really, really funny people. I'm glad it will be back for season 2.

Love this show, really took off the last 3-4 episodes. Jerk off rant was a riot. This has been my go to comedy show, pretty pumped for season 2.

Great way to end but they totally punted on the dead guy's situation.

I think they should get another actor because that aspect of the show and that Peter Gregory character could be hilarious.

Re: the dead guy. He probably wasn't dead when they filmed those last episodes. Would've been in awful taste to replace him before he passed.

It was fun to see a happy ending to the season, after the doom and gloom they kept encountering during the startup of Pied Piper. Excited for the next season, its a fun cast and got some nerdy humor I can enjoy. Can't wait to see where the company goes

Re: the dead guy. He probably wasn't dead when they filmed those last episodes. Would've been in awful taste to replace him before he passed.

Yeah I meant for season 2. I guess its understandable they didn't write him out, he could have recovered.

This show is really funny. Erlach was also funny in a show nobody watched except for me and PH called "carpoolers".

Is that the one where TJ Miller plays Marmaduke? I enjoyed that show

^^

Yes!

Btw, I think this show is funny but my wife really really thinks its funny. I accused her of wanting to have a nerd gangbang with the pied piper crew and she just smiled...

i really like the show but the "love interest" is just wrong...they don't look like they would ever get together.

i really like the show but the "love interest" is just wrong...they don't look like they would ever get together.

Yes forced and stupid. Make Richard sack up a bit and be the pursuer, not the other way around...I guess she just wants a nice guy plus she believes in Richard but WHY?

Agree. It's stupid and totally unnecessary. The show doesn't need any lovey dovey nonsense if it stays this funny.

No, he died during a break in shooting after episode 5. Apparently he had been sick for a while, but it went downhill really fast. They had to rewrite the end of the season on the fly. Maybe they'll just make him an absent character going forward.

"... or ChatRoulette, ok, that was social media and then they pivoted to become a playground for the sexually monstrous"

Back