• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slick Willy Clinton and Elizabeth Hurley

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
Got....it...ON!

So says Tom Sizemore, and I think we can all agree that he is a pretty reliable source.

tss.jpg

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/elizabeth-hurley-affair-president-clinton-3114032

In audio recording obtained by the US website, the actor said he perhaps should ask Hurley first if he can give out her number to which Clinton replies "You dumb mother******. I'm the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here. Give me the damn number."

When he called her, she at first appeared coy but Clinton charmed her saying: "Listen Elizabeth, this is the President. I don't have any time for the ****. I'm keeping the world from nuclear war all the time. I'm sending a plane to pick you up”.

Real talk.

She denies it?! THE SHOCK!

Those boobs look amazing. What's up with the jacket Clinton is wearing. Looks like something Michael Jackson would've worn.

Those boobs, coupled with no ring on that finger... yeh, she did him.

Oh shit, for some reason I read "Hurley" as "Berkley" and was really confused until the picture was posted. Slick Willy can do better than Jesse Spano

Those boobs look amazing. What's up with the jacket Clinton is wearing. Looks like something Michael Jackson would've worn.

That was at some Russian gala according to the caption in the story.

And yes, those boobs are simply fantastic.

i was too young to really know much about clinton's actual presidency, but i will say that in retrospect he seems like a cool ass dude

Oh shit, for some reason I read "Hurley" as "Berkley" and was really confused until the picture was posted. Slick Willy can do better than Jesse Spano

You shut your whore mouth! I always had a thing for Jesse Spano. I had such a big crush that I even rented that gawdaweful video about showgirls or something just to see her boobs.

You shut your whore mouth! I always had a thing for Jesse Spano. I had such a big crush that I even rented that gawdaweful video about showgirls or something just to see her boobs.

I'm sure your video store "friend" was disappointed when you came in to get Showgirls instead of something a little more "Broadway".

Back