• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slick Willy Clinton and Elizabeth Hurley

first off, she is hot and is still hot and hugh grant was right when he said she had the best boobs in the biz

secondly, does DV7 ever start a thread that has nothing to do with the United Kingdom or without using any slang popularized there?

Can we point out that Hugh grant got busted banging a nasty toothless crack whore while E Hurley was back in their hotel room.

first off, she is hot and is still hot and hugh grant was right when he said she had the best boobs in the biz

secondly, does DV7 ever start a thread that has nothing to do with the United Kingdom or without using any slang popularized there?

Sod off, mate!

Don't know, don't care. He posted a great pic of Hurley and her boobs, so it's all good.

Can we point out that Hugh grant got busted banging a nasty toothless crack whore while E Hurley was back in their hotel room.

Think it was just a BJ.

538ff0eddcba62836620eb8f18867056.png

Don't think so. Just a nasty crack whore as mentioned above. Think her name was Divine. Obviously a stupid move on Hugh's part. At least get a classy whore.

Tom Sizemore on his relationship/affair with Hurley:

'To me, her beauty blocked everything out.'

'Then she went into the bedroom and came out in lingerie that would make her later outfits in the Austin Powers movies seem tame, and she got on the coffee table and stripped. And it was a goddamn good routine too. She knew what she was doing because in the middle of it she looked at me and asked, "Is it too bright for you?"'

'And after she was done with her routine, she sat on top of me and we had sex on the couch. Then we went to the bedroom and did it again. It was wonderful.'

'The last time Elizabeth and I saw each other romantically was heartbreaking; I called her up and said, "I can't do this anymore."

'We went to walk her dog, right after Hugh had left town for the thirteenth time in the three years we were together.'

'She never meant to hurt me; it was just one of those situations.

'Hugh Grant is a wonderful guy. He's truly gifted and also a kind, soft-spoken, humble man. And look, I get it: he likes having his cock sucked by different people.

'So do I. He just should have done it at home. But my point is that in the end, Elizabeth's loyalty was to Hugh.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552236/Elizabeth-Hurley-year-long-affair-Bill-Clinton-introduced-Hollywood-actor-ex.html

Back